We have all been in the moment where we have the choice to start working on something or the choice to watch just one more episode of our favorite show. With the list of things that can distract us, from YouTube to Tumblr, it can be hard to focus or refocus ourselves on what we're supposed to be working on. Here are 9 quotes to help you get your head in the game.
- “Procrastination is the thief of time.” Edward Young
2. When there is a hill to climb, don't think that waiting will make it smaller." H. Jackson Brown
3. "You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. "If you put off everything 'till you're sure of it, you'll never get anything done" Norman Vincent Peale
5. "The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action" Alexander Graham Bell
6. "You may delay, but time will not" Benjamin Franklin
7. "If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it" Olin Miller
8. How soon 'not not', becomes 'never'" Martin Luther
9. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work." Stephen King
Now go get to work!